Terms and Conditions
STALLHOLDER INFORMATION SHEET
Please note that by submitting an application for a stall site the applicant accepts the terms and conditions listed on this information sheet. All stallholders MUST comply with Local Council Health Regulations and other relevant regulations such as Workplace Health and Safety.
All stallholders MUST have public liability Insurance and provide evidence of currency prior to setting up. It is preferred that vehicles are parked off the field during the festival. The organizing committee reserves the right to accept or reject any application.
This is a Rain, Hail or Shine event. The event will go ahead unless you are notified by us.
No refunds are possible after stall booking unless the event is cancelled. If event has to be cancelled 50% of the Stall booking fees will be refunded.
Wine stall holders need to provide us with the R.S.A. certificates and also carry with them at their stall to show to the relevant authorities if requested.
FOR FOOD STALL HOLDERS
- As a temporary food stall, all stalls must comply with the Food Handling Guideline for Temporary Food Events which can be accessed through the NSW Food Authority’s website, http://www.foodauthority.nsw.gov.au. All stallholders MUST comply with The Blacktown Council Health Regulations and other relevant regulations such as Workplace Health and Safety. The detailed guidelines are attached herewith.
- Food inspectors will be visiting the event, therefore, please stick to the safe hygiene practices, food temperature maintenance and overall cleanliness of your stall.
- Please send us your “Public liability Insurance” (If you haven’t passed on) and provide evidence of currency. They’ll not allow you to set up the stall until you provide that.
- Please bring 10-15 meters cable to get a power from the distribution box (Applicable to the food stalls or to the stalls who has requested an paid for the power).
- Please make sure all your electrical equipment is tagged and tested. If they are not, the council electrician will do it on the venue and will charge you $10 per equipment.
- We have limited supply of power at the venue. Every food stall will be provided with 1 X 20 amps’ power supply only.
- NO WATER BOTTLES AND SOFT DRINKS TO BE SOLD AT THE FOOD AND MERCHANDISE STALLS. However, you can sell other drinks like Mango lassi, tea, coffee etc.
- All cooking has to be done inside the stall or behind the stall.
Selection of Stalls is based on the information you provide to us. Factors we take into consideration when selecting Stalls includes:
- Quality and attractiveness of your Stall
- Overall diversity and variety of Stalls for our patrons
- Visual representation, information and required paperwork supplied with application
Please include a thorough and detailed description of your stall, products and previous Festival experience. All applications must include intended layout and additional information.
When driving your vehicle on the field, you must drive no faster than 10 km/hr and have your hazard lights on at all times while your vehicles engine is running.
Please contact us for any further information or enquiries:
EventProductions.com.au (the “Site”) is an online service owned and operated by EVENT NEWS AUSTRALIA PTY LTD (ABN 50 157 765 396).
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the Site. By using the EventProductions online Site, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions. If you choose not to be bound by the terms and conditions, EventProductions does not grant you the right to use the Site and you must not use this Site.
EventProductions may vary these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any variations become effective on posting. By making a purchase through this Site after the terms and conditions have been varied, you agree to be bound by the variation.
General Terms and Conditions
Tickets are sold by EventProductions as agent for the person (“seller”) responsible for the relevant event. ALL CLAIMS ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE SELLER AND TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, EventProductions HAS NO LIABILITY TO YOU.
The following conditions are both of sale (including any resale or subsequent assignment) and conditions of attendance at the event:
No refund or exchange on any ticket except as required by law and as otherwise specified by the seller. If a refund is made, EventProductions may, to the extent permitted by law, retain any fee it has charged.
The right is reserved to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute artists and / or vary advertised programs, prices, venues, seating arrangements and audience capacity.
The right is reserved to charge a fee for the replacement of tickets. EventProductions reserves the right not to replace tickets where seating is not allocated (general admission tickets).
The right of admission is reserved and is subject to the seller’s and the venue’s terms of admission, copies of which are available from EventProductions on request. Late arrival may result in non-admittance until a suitable break in the performance.
Cameras, audio and video recorders may not be permitted. The right is reserved to broadcast or telecast any event.
It may be a condition of entry to individual events that a search of person and / or their possessions will be required at the time of the entry to the venue.
Entry may be refused if tickets are damaged or defaced in any way or are not purchased from EventProductions or other authorised points of sale.
Tickets may not, without the prior written consent of EventProductions and the seller, be resold or offered for resale at a premium (including via on-line auction sites) or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services, either by the original purchaser or any subsequent bearer. If a ticket is sold or used in breach of this condition, the ticket may be cancelled without a refund and the bearer of the ticket may be refused admission.Scalping warning: The resale of tickets in certain circumstances is governed by ticket sales legislation and may attract criminal penalties.
Additional terms applicable to sales through this Site:
You must allow adequate time for collection or delivery of tickets. Methods of collection and/or delivery will be available when choosing your collection/delivery details. EventProductions reserves the right to change your delivery method to “Venue Collect” in its discretion.
G.S.T. will apply to all goods and services supplied through this Site. Prices in this Site include G.S.T. where applicable.
Where concessions are applicable, suitable and valid identification must be provided for collection of tickets and at the venue.
When purchasing tickets for a particular event you may be limited to a specified number of tickets. This ticket limit is included on the event page. If you exceed the ticket limit, you may have any or all of your orders and tickets cancelled without notice by EventProductions in its discretion. This includes orders associated with the same name, e-mail address, billing address, credit card number or other information.
For information regarding ticketing of live entertainment and sporting events, or to obtain a copy of the Code of Practice for Event Ticketing contact EventProductions.